Shabby

December 13, 2010

Zoya - Mimi

I have Zoya Mimi for aaages, so it was about time I used it! It's a winner, deep purple and super crazy sparkly, yum! The sparkles change colour depending on how the light hits your nails from purple to pink to a rosy gold, beautiful! (I leave all my pictures clickable/big so you can see the awesomeness from up close.. I recommend clicking! ^^ ).
I applied two coats of Mimi over one coat of Grape Pop from China Glaze, because with the application of other polishes from the Sparkle Collection I experienced some sheerness. 

Thanks for watching!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!