Shabby

June 11, 2012

New Brand: CIRQUE

Cirque Dark Horse collection
Recently Annie asked me if I wanted to review some of her nail polishes. She just released a collection of handmade nail polishes for her new label Cirque. I love trying out new brands, especially if everything looks so promising! The packaging was really cool - keep in mind this packaging is only for the press kits, but I just had to show you how pretty it is. What I like even more are the nail polishes, they look absolutely beautiful. The polishes you see on the plastic sticks are all part of Cirque's debut collection called Dark Horse. Two prismatic polishes, a duochrome, glitters, shimmers, glass flecks.. I love the variety. I can't wait to try them and show them to you!
Cirque Epoch bottle picture
 Epoch ♥
You can get the Cirque nail polishes on the Cirque website and locally in New York at Annie's stand at Hester Street Fair. Prices range from $12 to $16.

Some useful links:

Thanks for watching!